Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – Inland Digital
With the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and clients is paramount for the team at Inland Digital. As such we have made a number of changes to our processes to ensure that we stay safe at all times:
- All of our staff are now carrying hand sanitizer and gloves for the technical team and we have ensured that they follow the Australian Government health and safety guidelines when onsite at any client premises;
- If any staff member shows signs of illness, has travelled overseas, or has been in contact with someone suspected of carrying COVID-19, they will immediately self isolate and seek medical advice;
- We are limiting travel to support areas where our clients operate, no other interstate or international travel will be taken at this time;
We also have a number of tips for our clients to ensure the safe use of their multifunction devices:
- We strongly recommend sanitizing (cleaning) high traffic areas (touch panels and Document Feeders) on printing devices, using the below tips:
- Chemicals safe to use: Isopropyl alcohol wipes, most types of anti-bacterial/disinfectant wipes, most types of anti-bacterial/disinfectant sprays
- If using a spray: Use a soft, lint free cloth. Moisten it with spray and wipe down the screen and panels. DO NOT spray directly onto the device (this can damage internal components) or use paper towels (they may scratch your device’s screen).
- Avoid using bleach, ammonia or other harsh chemicals
Our offices remain open, and we are taking measures to prevent the spread of the virus. This approach includes a rigid cleaning schedule and encouraging our employees to practice good hygiene, handle food carefully and stay home if they are feeling sick or have a sick family member in their home.
Like all in the business community, we aim to help our fellow businesses stay as healthy and successful as possible during these trying times. If you have any issues at all regarding your Inland Digital technology, please contact us on 1300 999 378.