Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – Inland Digital
With the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and clients is paramount for the team at Inland Digital. As such we have made a number of changes to our processes to ensure that we stay safe at all times:
- All of our staff and technical teams are equipped with hand sanitiser and gloves. We will follow all Federal and State Government health and safety guidelines when onsite at any client premise;
- If any staff member shows signs of illness, has travelled overseas, or has been in contact with someone suspected of carrying COVID-19, they will immediately self-isolate and seek medical advice;
- We are limiting travel to support areas where our clients operate; no other interstate or international travel will be taken at this time.
We also have a number of tips for our clients in ensuring the safe use of your multifunction devices:
- We strongly recommend sanitising (cleaning) high traffic areas (such as touch panels and Document Feeders) on your printing devices, using the below tips:
- Chemicals safe to use: Isopropyl alcohol wipes, most types of anti-bacterial/disinfectant wipes, most types of anti-bacterial/disinfectant sprays;
- If using a spray: Use a soft, lint free cloth. Moisten it with spray and wipe down the screen and panels. DO NOT spray directly onto the device (this can damage internal components) or use paper towels (they may scratch your device’s screen);
- Avoid using bleach, ammonia or other harsh chemicals.
Our offices remain open and we are taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This approach includes a rigid cleaning schedule and encouraging our employees to practice good hygiene, handle food carefully and stay home if they are feeling sick or have a sick family member in their home.
Like all in the business community, we aim to help our fellow businesses stay as healthy and successful as possible during these trying times. If you have any issues or questions around your Inland Digital technology, please contact us on 1300 999 378.